Videos and Webinars
- Nine videos (from the Ohio Leadership Advisory Council) relate to teams and teaming. Check out those of interest to you:
- Introduction to The Collaborative Process – Effective Collaboration
- Teacher-Based Teams Introduction
- The TBT- Improving Student Outcomes Through Collaboration
- The TBT- Increasing Expectations for Students with Disabilities
- The TBT- Meeting the Needs of Each Learner
- TBT-A Cycle of Inquiry
- The Georgetown Elementary Second Grade Team Discusses Collaboration
- A Georgetown TBT Representative Discusses Decisions and Actions with the BLT
- The Value of Teams During Times of Crisis Video
- A 9-minute video about data teams, produced by The Leadership and Learning Center at Houghton Mifflin is available on YouTube.
- Two OLAC webinars on the Ohio Improvement Process—one for teachers in training and one for newly employed teachers—provide relevant information about teacher teams. Webinars can be viewed online or downloaded as PowerPoints (from the “documents” tab).
- A short module about teacher-based teams in action (from the Ohio Deans Compact) includes brief explanations and various learning activities related to teacher teams in Ohio.
- Several full-length OLAC modules provide information about instructional teaming:
Before you can access the modules, you’ll need to create a free account at OLAC. It’s easy. And then you have easy access to all the OLAC materials—videos, webinars, modules, podcasts, and educator crosswalks.